Thursday, June 5, 2014

Disney World: Hollywood Studios Day Two

 
Welcome to the second day of Disney's Hollywood Studios! Yesterday I mentioned all the rides that I loved but I didn't tell you that I was picked to be an extra in the live Indiana Jones action show we watched while visiting. I am not one to get up in front of tons of people but I raised my hand when they asked for volunteers. I was not expecting to get picked but next thing I knew they were calling on me. Anyway it was 90 degrees that day and I had to wear a long robe with a hood no doubt. Needless to say it was very hot as I was cheering for Indy and running away from danger but the experience was fun. There are some images below of me on stage in my costume. Well I hope you enjoy!
Chocolate Covered Apple that looked like Olaf from Frozen! He is my favorite character!
I'm the one in the blue robe towards the end
 
Lots of Love, Natalie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment