Monday, June 2, 2014

Mississippi State University Graduation

Let me start out this post by apologizing for my extended absence but May was a very busy and crazy month for me. It started out with exams which then lead to a trip to Disney World with Jay's family. After that it was home for two days for Jay and I's graduations from Mississippi State. Then we headed to Destin for a week. Once I was home it was time to start packing up my house in Starkville to start my move back to Jackson! Well the month of May has come and gone so fast it seems and here we are in the month of June and the full swing of the Mississippi summer heat. Since it was a blur for me I decided I will start with reviewing May. With that being said lets go back to May 16th!
 I have to admit that I was very nervous before the ceremony. These past four years of my undergraduate at MSU flew by so fast. I cannot believe it is over already because I can remember my freshman orientation and signing up for classes and thinking these four years will be so long. It truly is bittersweet. I am blessed and thankful for all Mississippi State has taught me and the friends that I made along the way!

 
Lots of Love, Natalie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment