Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Disney World: Magic Kingdom

Welcome to the Magic Kingdom! This was the first park we visited on our Disney World trip. I fell in love with the castle right away! I probably took about 30 pictures of it alone but it was just so beautiful that I couldn't help myself. Even though I had been to Disney World before I vaguely remembered it which made this trip even more exciting because it was as if I was experiencing all of it for the first time. While the castle may have been magical the best part of the Magic Kingdom was Space Mountain in Tomorrowland. I love any rollercoaster that is fast and it being in the dark the whole time makes it seem even exhilarating! I highly suggest riding it multiple times like we did. Well I hope you enjoy the Magic Kingdom and I will see you tomorrow for another Disney park.
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment