Thursday, June 19, 2014

H&M Opening

Finally Mississippi has an H&M! I could not be more thrilled that we finally have one and it is in my hometown. If you are like me then you always have to stop into one when traveling or sometimes even pick your destination because there is one there. I have to say I have done both and I am not ashamed. I love H&M because they have trendy pieces that are very reasonably priced. I attended the grand opening of their new 24,000 square foot store in Northpark Mall in Ridgeland on June 5th. The turnout was more impressive than I had expected from the DJ to some grand opening deals it was definitely worth the wait. I hope they love their new home here in Mississippi because I love them here! See you tomorrow.
 
Lots of Love, Natalie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment