Monday, June 23, 2014

New Beginnings

I have recently graduated in May and since then plans as far as my future have changed. I was planning on taking the MCAT and applying to Medical Schools in the Fall. Well I have decided that I want a family and a life and those two things don't work to well if I am planning on being a doctor. One day I woke and just knew that it wasn't right for me or my future. I have decided that I will be applying to Nursing School now instead! I am thrilled about this change because I will be able to have a profession in the field that I want and still have a life and a family! My overall plan is to first become a RN (registered nurse) then after that decide how much further I want to take it. I believe that at this point I think I want to go as far as Nurse Practitioner. I thought it was time to let y'all know the new path that I have chosen for my life. If you have any words of advice feel free to leave a comment! See you tomorrow!



Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment