Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Country Pumpkin

The Country Pumpkins is a pumpkin patch that is located in Caledonia, Ms. As Jay and I found out it is more than just a pumpkin patch, it offers hayrides, bonfires, tire swings, and a corn maze. Had we known there was going to be so many different activities to experience then we would have set aside more time than we did. All we really had time for was to pick out the perfect pumpkins to carve from all the different assorted ones they offer but I insisted that we try the corn maze. I had never done a corn maze so of course we had to try it. We kind of cheated and took a picture of the map before we went in. Since, we did the corn maze we ran out of time to carve the pumpkins before the football game Saturday so we had to put that off until Sunday night! Carving pumpkins has been a yearly tradition since jay and I started dating three years ago. This year I carved Frankenstein while Jay carved some Spooky words into his. If anyone was looking for a wonderful fall day in North Mississippi I would suggest driving to the Country Pumpkins in Caledonia, Mississippi.













 


 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment