Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Chicken Taco Soup

I have to apologize first for this post not being up yesterday. I know I promised some of you that it would be but I was having some technical and time issues, but don't worry here it is. This taco soup is extremely easy and everyone said it was some of the best they have had. This taco soup is perfect for the cooler weather and tailgating!
 
Ingredients:
4-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenders
1 can Mild Rotel
1 can Chili ready tomatoes (can be found at Walmart)
2 cans sliced Black Olives
2 cans of Mexicorn
2 cans Black Beans
1 1/2 packet of Taco Seasoning
1 1/2 cup Pace Picante Salsa
 
Toppings:
Sour Cream
Shredded Cheese
Jalapenos
Avocado
Tortilla Chips
 
Directions:
1. Drain and pour all ingredients into the crock pot
2. I boiled my chicken before hand to make sure that it was completely cooked since this was my first time using a crock pot
3. Shred Chicken and add it to the Soup
4. Then, set it to 4 hours on high
5. Lastly, Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment