Thursday, July 24, 2014

#CANDIDLYNICOLE

(image via aol.com)
#CandidlyNicole aired it's first episode last Thursday night on VH1 and I think this may be one of my new favorite guilty pleasure shows! Basically this show is a reality show about Nicole Richie (daughter of Lionel Richie) and she honestly says and does whatever she wants on this show and I absolutely love it. The things that she says are so random but a lot make perfect since and her outlook on things I feel express how the world works now. For instance the first episode dealt with online dating and parallel parking. I completely relate to how she feels about parallel parking so I loved it! I will say though that this show probably only has a viewing age range of 16-35 years old. With that being said the second episode airs tonight on VH1 at 10/9c. In case you want to catch on the first episode or see deleted scenes and extras click here. See you tomorrow with at tasty dessert recipe!

 
Lots of Love,   Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment