Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sprouting

If you have noticed recently I have decided that once a week I will feature a store, restaurant, or event in Mississippi that is worth checking out, whether you live here or are visiting. I think is this allowed me to find new ways to love this hospitable state that I live in. This week I am featuring the store Sprout baby, home, and garden that is located here in Starkville, Ms. As you know I love all things home which means of course I had to check it out. Perhaps you are like me and thought that this store was mainly just baby but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in! The home décor here was right on point. After, leaving that store I dreamed of all the different items and wished I could redecorate my whole house. I hope you enjoy this glimpse into the store through my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment