Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Blacked Out

As Halloween draws closer that means it is time to get the house all decorated. I had seen some painted pumpkins in magazines and on Pinterest. I figured a black pumpkin would be different along with being a little spooky. I mean what is Halloween without a little eerie décor. I think making a pumpkin for your favorite sports team or with your house number would look great too! This DIY was very simple to complete. All you need is an hour or two, black matte spray paint, white acrylic paint, and a small paint brush. If you have made one or decide to I would love to see yours. Be sure to share a link to it in a comment. Trick or Treat!!
 
 
 Also, if you are interested or looking for another pumpkin decorating idea here is one from last year. (click on this link)
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment