Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Zara Home

 
Within the past two years Zara has allowed you to shop online and now they have added a home site too. For those of you who have never been to Zara it is very affordable fashion trends. Since they are known for having high quality items for reasonable prices they still stayed true to that when it comes to their Home décor items. I decided to pick the items I felt would make for a peaceful cozy night by a crackling fireplace. If you are interested in any of the items above you can find links to them below (simply click on the names of the item). Happy Wednesday!
 
1. Handles Table(sold out) similar here  2. Shinny Rug  3. Dots Bowl  4. Central Embroidered Design Cushion (similar here)  5. Tiger Pillow
 
P.S. I am sorry as this post was coming up I noticed some of these items had sold out but don't worry I have picked items that are very similar to the original ones above.
 
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment