Friday, October 4, 2013

Weekly Favorites

- Saints winning and now being 4-0! WHO DAT BABY!! -

- October finally starting so I can buy pumpkins, mums, and decorate for Halloween. -
 
- Getting all the ingredients to make some Spiced Pumpkin Mini Bundt cakes with a Maple Cream Cheese Icing to bring to Jay's Aunt's tailgate Saturday. I cannot wait to make these tomorrow! Recipe on here Monday! -
 
- Today is Jay and I's 3 year anniversary!! It is also Bulldog Bash which means live bands right outside his apartment complex. I have to say it is a good way to celebrate being together for 3 years. We will also be exchanging small gifts since we will be going to Memphis later this month to really celebrate our anniversary! -

 
 
- I hope you have a wonderful weekend! See you Monday! -
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment