Monday, May 12, 2014

Starkville: Greensboro Street/Main Street

For the past four years I have lived in the charming little college town known as Starkville, Mississippi home of Mississippi State University. To be honest when I first moved here I was wondering how I would be able to last four years in such a small town but I am proud to say that it has really grown on me. As Friday draws closer I find myself getting a little emotional as I think about graduating and leaving this wonderful town that has become my home. The feeling is bittersweet because I have thoroughly enjoyed spending my undergraduate in this charming little town but I am excited to see where the next chapter in my life takes me as I apply for Medical Schools in various states. Therefore, I have decided to dedicate this week's posts to Starkville, Mississippi and all the different areas and sites it has to offer! I hope you enjoy!
- Various lovely houses of the Historic Greensboro Street located right down from my house -
- Starkville's Historic Main Street -
- Aspen Bay which I have mentioned too many times to count but it truly is my favorite store in Starkville -
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment