Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Succulent Gardening

Recently I have fallen in love with Succulents. They are the perfect indoor plant because they retain water and only need indirect light. Which also makes them perfect when you have a few up coming vacations planned! Maybe you have noticed that I have started buying more and more plants for my home which lead me to believe I need some leafy greens for inside. Therefore cue the Succulents! One of my favorite things about these plant is the bounty of different colors and variations they come in. I have seen these plants planted many different ways but I wanted to mix in up a little bit and be able to see every bit of these beauties. I figured an old cleaned out Aspen Bay candle would make the perfect home for them. Also, if you are wondering what I did with the remaining wax check back tomorrow for the second part of this Aspen Bay Re-purposed DIY. See you then!
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment