Thursday, May 8, 2014

Aspen Bay Re-purposed DIY part 2

 Yesterday I showed you the little Succulent garden I made out of one of my old cleaned out Aspen Bay candle vases. Nothing went to waste in this two part DIY because it was all recycled into something new. I have had a lot of used Aspen Bay candles that I had been keeping to eventually clean out and reuse the jars. Well Saturday Jay suggested why not melt down all the old wax and create one new candle in a different container. What can I say he had a brilliant idea and I couldn't wait to get started. I found the concrete planter I used for this project at Target and immediately started melting down all my candles in the oven. I set my oven as low as it would go and once they were melted I poured them into the planter until I had a full new candle. This was an easy and quick DIY leaving me over the moon with the results!
 
Lots of Love, Natalie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment