Monday, May 5, 2014

Double Fiesta

I know it has been awhile and this post was meant to go up last week but with the crazy weather we had here in the South for two days and then finishing up my last few days of classes as a undergrad left me with very little time to get this up. I sincerely thank y'all for being so loyal and supportive during these past few months. Anyway it is Cinco De Mayo which makes it the perfect day to get this post up! A little over a week ago I hosted this Double Birthday Fiesta for two friends which entailed freshly made margaritas and homemade street tacos. Don't worry I will be posting the recipe for the margaritas in case you plan to make one or two today to celebrate Cinco De Mayo so be sure to check that out further down in the post. Now let's party!
 
Fresh Squeezed Lime Margaritas:
(for individual serving)
 
2-4 limes (juiced)
2 tbsp. of light agave nectar
4 tbsp. silver tequila
Ice
 
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the tequila, lime juice and agave nectar. Shake well and strain into the glass. Enjoy! 
 
 
Lots of Love, Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment