Monday, April 28, 2014

Week/Weekend Favorites

- This past week was off to a good start with the Easter basket or I should say Easter cooler my mother gave me for Easter! -

- Enjoying a mid week pizza date with Jay at Old Venice -

- Thursday started off amazing because it was the Aspen Bay tent sale. Of course I went a little overboard as jay would say but I think it was perfectly fine! -

- The weekend began Thursday night when I hosted a Double Birthday Party Fiesta at my house. Don't worry there will be more about this later this week! -

 
Honorable Mentions:

- Cooking out Friday night with friends -

- Getting to go layout Saturday and finally get a little sun -

- This weekend ended with Jay and I going to see "The Other Woman" on Sunday -




Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment