Friday, March 7, 2014

Spring Break Plans

Well this is the post that was supposed to be on here Wednesday but there was an issue and I wasn't able to tend to it until that night but anyway better late than never. Today is the start of my last spring break as a college student or possibly ever for that matter. This year instead of going to the beach I will be heading to Dallas for the first part of the week and then spending that later half in Jackson where I will be attending the St. Patrick's Day Parade with my dearest friends. I unfortunately will be taking off the whole week from Candy Coated Prada also. I will be sure to bring back lots and lots of pictures from Dallas and the St. Patty's Day Parade! I have a few things already planned that I want to make sure to do while I am in Dallas visiting my amazing cousins. They don't quite know the things I have planned but I believe they will want to participate! One of the things though will be to possibly tour Medical Schools in the Dallas area. That's right my fellow readers in case I forgot to update you I have decided to take the plunge and apply for medical school instead of physical therapy school. With that being said y'all be sure to check back on Monday, March 17! See you soon dear readers!
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment