Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Peeping into Spring

Whether it is crop tops, cut-out dress, or even perforated shoes the trend this spring is all about letting a little skin peep through. Now I love this trend because I feel like it has a 70's feel to it and can be done in a sexy yet classic way. I plan to entertain this trend this spring. I have already purchased a few crop tops and cut-out dresses but the only fear I have for this trend is people not remembering the basic fashion rules. The major one being that you should only show a little skin and not bare it all. Ladies we all know that if we are going to wear a revealing low cut top then the rest of our body should be fairly covered up. I mean we have all seen or known that girl that just wants to bare it all and hey I am proud of the self confidence you have but truthfully that never looks good on anyone. Anyway, I love this trend but I would love to know your stance on it, so what do you think flaunt it or make it disappear?




Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment