Thursday, March 27, 2014

Shout-out to my Hometown

This week the ever fabulous blog DesignSponge featured my hometown of Jackson, Mississippi. In the past few years Jackson has been growing and improving. I am starting to become more proud of the southern town that I grew up in. I absolutely loved their feature and cannot wait to go home this weekend to check out some of the places featured. Truthfully, even though I am from there the list contained some places I have yet to check out. This makes it fun to kind of rediscover my hometown! I have to give a HUGE shout-out to a fellow classmate of mine from the Jackson Academy class of 2010 - Avery Nejam. This girl is one of the most creative people I know and I am so proud of her for already starting a business! Y'all check this girl out! Let me end by saying the biggest thanks to DesignSponge for the feature from a Jacksonian. Check it out here!


Lots of Love,  Natalie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment