Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Belated Birthday

I am so sorry that I have been gone from here since Thursday. Well that was actually my 23rd birthday so I have been busy studying for tests and then celebrating it this past weekend. I just wanted to thank my friends and family for making this birthday the best one yet! My friends even planned a small surprise party for me and I was so elated and shocked as you can see from the picture below. I loved all the gifts and love that I received and this truly was the best birthday yet! Some of the presents I received was some spending money, a Meyer Lemon tree, a big Jambox, and some clothes. I bet you are thinking the lemon tree sounds so random well in a way it is. I decided that I really wanted one for my birthday this year! I think they are very pretty and I also like lemons so why not owe one! Now lets just hope I will be successful in growing it!
Lots of Love, Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment