Monday, March 3, 2014

Krewe of Endymion

Well here is the big surprise instead of making a king cake I decided why not make a day trip to New Orleans enjoy some king cake and see the Krewe of Endymion parade. I mean what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't make that sacrifice to bring you a front row seat to one of the oldest and biggest parades of the season. Also when I say front row I mean it, we got there three hours ahead of the time it would be to us. Plus the police did not barricade the part where we were so I literally could walk up to the floats and take pictures. The best part about this little trip was finding out that my uncle was riding in this parade this year! I hope you enjoy your front row seat to 2014 Krewe of Endymion!


Lots of Love, Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment