Friday, July 5, 2013

Homemade Popsicles

Since, the weather has gotten warmer I have been craving Popsicles. I haven't made Popsicles since I was a little kid so I thought it would be fun to play around with different flavors. I came up with three flavors: Strawberry Orange Vanilla, Blueberry Lemonade, and Pineapple Orange. So far Strawberry Orange Vanilla is my favorite. The best part is they taste great while still being good for you! Below are the recipes for the three different flavors. I hope you had wonderful Fourth of July yesterday! Happy Friday!
 
Strawberry Orange Vanilla:
1/3 cup Frozen or Fresh Strawberries
1 whole Orange
3 Tbsp of Vanilla yogurt
 
Blueberry Lemonade:
1 peeled Lemon
1/2 cup Blueberries
1 Tbsp of honey
a little water
 
Pineapple Orange:
1/3 cup Frozen or Fresh Pineapple
1 1/2 Oranges
a little water
 
 Directions:
 
1. Blend in a blender until smooth
2. Pour liquid into a small cup
3. Place a wooden Popsicle stick in the middle
4. Place in the freezer to freeze
5. Enjoy!
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment