Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New Workout Regimen

This past week I started waking up at 5:20 am to go to the 5:50-6:45am spin class at the Sanderson Center. Yes, I know that sounds pretty miserable, but spinning is a wonderful hard workout and as you know I love a challenging workout.  I decided I do not have enough time to workout after classes and work so getting up really early seemed like the best solution. Turns out I really do enjoy working out before I start my day because it makes me feel good and it is one less thing I have to try and make time for. Now, don't get me wrong I would much rather sleep in until 7:30 (since I teach Pilates every morning at 8:30 and some days 7:00) but it really does feel good knowing that I have already gotten in a sweat session before most people are even out of bed. I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday, try to make it a good and healthy one!


Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment