Monday, July 1, 2013

Fruit Infused Cubes

As you know I live in Mississippi which means sizzling Summers. Well, this summer has already gotten very warm. The perfect way to cool off on a hot summer day is with a nice ice cold glass of water. These fruit infused ice cubes allow you to add some color and flavor to your water without the added sugar of fruit drinks. Also, one of the best things is that they are extremely simple to make, just simply cut up whatever fruit you chose and then freeze. These would also be wonderful in summer cocktails. Lime and Mint cubes would be perfect for a light and refreshing Mojito. Enjoy! 


P.S. By the way I am extremely sorry for my absence school got a little crazy but do not worry I am back! I miss y'all! 


Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment