Monday, January 26, 2015

Valentine's Chocolate Love Cookies

 
I have always loved baking and trying new recipes but now with my new Kitchen aid Stand Mixer that I got for Christmas I just want to bake all the time! That means you can be expecting a new recipe at least once a week for a while. It just makes me so happy and makes baking even more fun now that majority of the hard work is done for me. Well with Valentine's Day just around the corner I thought it was time to get my family in the spirit too by making them these Chocolate Chip M&M Cookies. I thought that Valentine's Chocolate Love Cookies would be a wonderful name for these cookies since they are packed with lots of chocolate! They would be an excellent treat for that special Valentine in your life!
Valentine's Chocolate Love Cookies:
Ingredients:
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 cup Valentine's M&M's 
 
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
3. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Gradually beat in flour mixture, stir in chocolate chips and M&M's.
6. Scoop rounded tablespoons onto a cookie sheet lined with a Silpat or parchment paper.
7. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
9. Enjoy!
 
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment