Thursday, January 15, 2015

Poppy Seed Chicken

This is southern easy dish is very tasty! Poppy Seed Chicken only takes about 12 minutes of prep time and only 30 minutes to cook so it is a wondeful weeknight meal. I came across this recipe on Pinterest but my boss was talking about it the other day and how much she loved it. I am glad I tested it out because I have already given the recipe to my Grandmother and mom so they can make it also. Now lets get down to the recipe!
 
Poppy Seed Chicken:
Ingredients:
2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1 can cream of chicken soup
8 oz. sour cream
1 sleeve of Ritz crackers, crushed
1 stick of butter
1 1/2 teaspoons Poppy seeds
 
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together the chicken, soup, and sour cream and place in baking dish.
Then, melt the butter in a pan on the stove.
Once the butter is melted, add the crushed Ritz crackers and poppy seeds and mix.
Place this mixture over the chicken mixture.
Lastly, bake for 30 minutes or until the top is bubbling.
Enjoy!
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment