Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Love is in the air!

After the holidays I am always sad that all the decorations are gone but with Valentine's Day right around the corner I am seeing spaces filled with love. All the pink, red, and pops of gold are making me very happy especially since it is so gloomy outside. Love is in the air here at Fresh Ink! If you are in need or a card for the special someone or just a few little happies for those wonderful friends then be sure to check it out! I have already gotten everything I need to send some love to my girlfriends and of course the perfect card to give to Jay. I cannot wait until February 14th and I hope you are just as happy as I am to see all the pops of red and pink everywhere. See you tomorrow!
 
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment