Thursday, August 28, 2014

Healthy Banana Bread

Who doesn't love Banana Bread. I was having a craving for some Sunday morning and thought it would go wonderful with a cup of coffee. Since I have made some before I thought this time I would try to make a healthier version of it. Well even though I had my doubts on if it would still taste great I was quickly proven wrong when to aroma started to fill my kitchen. Once it came out it was moist and full of flavor! If you have a craving for some now give the recipe below a shot! Happy Thursday!
 
Healthy Banana Bread:
 
Ingredients:
1 cup almond flour
6 eggs
10 ounces of banana
5 ounces of pitted dates
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. vinegar
1 tsp. baking soda
6 tbsp. coconut flour
 
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place all ingredients except the coconut flour in a high speed blender and blend on high for a minute.
Add the coconut flour (break up any clumps before hand with a fork) and blend for 30 seconds.
Place batter in a narrow bread pan lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a knife runs clean.
Enjoy!
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment