Wednesday, August 6, 2014

With Love From Mississippi

This past weekend my amazing and fabulous cousin Morgan finally found the perfect apartment for her in Dallas, Texas. I could not be more thrilled for her and cannot wait to get over there to see it in person once it is all decorated. I decided since that may be a little while I should send her a surprise gift box from Mississippi filled with love and confetti of course! This surprise move in box consisted of a Thimblepress Confetti Push Pop, Thimblepress Cue the Confetti Card, Small Aspen Bay Volcano scented Candle, and last but not least a Spotted Matchbox with Pink Matches from Waiting on Martha! I am so glad that she loved everything inside of it! Now that she has opened it I can finally share it with you! See you tomorrow!
 
Lots of Love, Natalie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment