Monday, August 4, 2014

July Birchbox

Yes you read that correct July Birchbox not August. Since moving a few things have been delayed and receiving my Birchbox to my new address was one of them. Birchbox is one of the things I look forward to every month because it is always a surprise what will be in it. Anyway lets get down to business.
July's box included some of my new favorite beauty products. I just took my hair blonder last Friday and the color preserving shampoo and conditioner by Bain de Terre is amazing. This shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and not to mention very shiny. I absolutely love it and plan on ordering the full size bottles, especially because you cannot beat the price of them. The full size shampoo is $12 while the full conditioner is only $13.50, these are the most inexpensive color protecting shampoo and conditioners I have ever found and loved. Next up is the Gardenia scented Harvey Prince perfume. Gardenia is one of my favorite scents and especially in the summer. Lastly, everyone had been telling me that Resist C15 Super Booster Serum is amazing. It is a light weight anti-aging liquid that also brightens while firming the skin and fading dark spots. Thanks to this month's box I was able to finally try it before buying and this stuff really is pure gold! I have to say that July's Birchbox has by far been the best box I have received. See you tomorrow!

Lots of Love,  Natalie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment