Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Outfit of the Day

As mentioned last week I wanted to attempt to make weekly outfit or even maybe daily outfit posts a new series and addition to my blog. I am planning on finding a better and bigger mirror hopefully soon so I can take better pictures. My overall plan for this is to have at least one post each week that is an outfit post. Remember you can leave me a comment and let me know if you like this idea or not! Happy Wednesday!
Hot Pink Blazer - Francesca's / White V-Neck Top - H&M / Shorts - Zara(old) / ELLE Peep-Toe Dress Heels - Kohl's / Grey Clutch - Forever21(sold out)

Tribal Print Tank - LibbyStory (sold out) / J. Crew 3" Chino Shorts - J. Crew(old) / Jessica Simpson Marah Slide Sandal - Belk / Gold Watch - DKNY(old) / Gold Chunky Necklace - H&M

Denim Vest - Forever21(old) / White Hi-Lo Dress - H&M(old) / Heels - Style Revel(sold out)

Striped Top - Forever21(sold out) / 3" Chino Patterned Shorts - J. Crew(old) / Heels - some random boutique

Top - H&M(recently bought in store) / Black Skater Skirt - old but similar here / White Takako Heels - ShoeDazzle
 
 
Lots of Love, Natalie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment