Thursday, April 24, 2014

DPM Fragrance

Ladies and gentlemen, it is that time of year again! You have heard me talk about the lovely and eclectic store, located here in Starkville, know as Aspen Bay. Well, twice a year they hold a tent sale here in Starkville, MS at the warehouse where they are hand poured. This is basically like Christmas for anyone who loves their candles. I fell in love and became addicted to them after moving here for college, so I always make it a point to stock up because I am rarely not burning one. Plus, they make great gifts. Just wait because the best part of all is that you can usually get 3 for the price of one. I mean who doesn't love a great deal especially on some heavenly smelling candles?
If you don't think you are familiar with these candles then you have probably never noticed them in these retailers Anthropologie, Francesca's, and Nordstrom. The next time you walk in there I bet you will notice the wonderful aroma of Volcano. Volcano is one of their most popular scents and I truly hope that they never discontinue it. It may be an oldie but its a goodie for sure! Now you know what I will be doing tomorrow!

 
Lots of Love, Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment