Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pleased to meet you

I was very pleased to receive my Birchbox this month. Of course I always look forward to it every month but this month it came with a bonus! I have really enjoyed the deep purple eye liner because I was considering trying out this color and now I have fallen in love. This month's box was themed rainy days and we have definitely had our fair share of those this month in Mississippi. Those rainy days have given me a little more time inside to try out all these goodies. See you tomorrow with another sweet treat recipe!
 
1. Number 4 High Performance Hair Care - Clarifying Shampoo
2. Sumitas - Color Contrast Eyeliner in Jamun (Deep Purple)
3. Color Club - Gala's Gems Collection in Heirloom Pearls
4. KIND Snacks - Healthy Grains Bar in Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt
5. Harvey Prince - Yogini
6. (Bonus) Number 4 High Performance Hair Care - The Reconstructing Masque


Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment