Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Beauty of Spring

Now that the weather is finally getting warmer it is time to update my Beauty regimen accordingly. Spring always means more time outside which means I will need to protect my skin against the harsh UV rays. I am using Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15. I love this product because it is two in one; it moisturizes while protecting. I have also started using Neutrogena naturals fresh cleansing + makeup remover. This product is wonderful because it has a very light and natural cleanser that also helps to soften and refresh your skin. At night I am applying Boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask. Yes, you read that correctly sleeping mask and it is amazing because all you do is massage it onto your face at night and it goes to work while you sleep. Lastly, I am treating my locks with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil. The sun really does a number on my hair in the Spring and Summer months so I am testing out this oil to hopefully battle the damage. I would love to hear what products you are using and why. See you tomorrow!
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment