Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Tokros Salon

Since, I have been living in Starkville for school for the last 3 years I decided it was time that I find a hair salon up here that I love. Well, finding a salon is easy but finding a stylist that you can trust is the harder part. Back home in Jackson I have been going to the same hairdresser since I was in the 10th grade at Barnette's Salon. My hairdresser there was Kayla Elkins at the Renaissance of Ridgeland location and she is fabulous, which I knew was going to make finding a new hairdresser here that was just as wonderful really hard. Well, as you know I teach reformer Pilates at a studio here called Midtown Pilates. Teaching there since it opened has really allowed me to meet many people, so when it came to picking a salon I went with Tokros Salon simply because all of the hairdresser have been coming to the studio and my classes since we opened. Now, the only hard part was to pick which stylist I wanted to go to. I decided on Sherri Turner and I truly trust her with my hair. The last time I went in I showed her a picture of Ombre hair styles (check out previous post here) I have been loving and she promised to make it happen. I am head over heels in love with my new Ombre hair! Needless to say that if you ever find yourself in the Starkville area and in need of a haircut or just a completely new do then be sure to stop by Tokros Salon.
 (This picture is a little old but now there is a chic new coffee bar below it called 929 Coffee Bar)




Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment