Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall To Do List:

Fall has become my favorite season within the last few years. I used to love spring but I have decided that fall trumps spring. I love the weather, fashion, and holidays that it brings. It also lets you bake pies for new reason, make warm soups, cozy up by a fire, and spend more time with the ones you love. Since, fall officially started this past Friday it was time to make my list of things I plan to do this fall. Here is my list:

1. Go camping with good friends.

2. Watch at least one scary movie every week in October.

3. Carve a Pumpkin with Jay (our yearly tradition, you can see last years here).

4. Visit a real haunted house.

5. Make Cinnamon Sugar Pecans or Almonds.

6. Take a weekend trip with my man to celebrate our 3 year anniversary.

7. Drive the Natchez Trace with my mom to see all the leaves changing.

8. Have a weekly Girl's Night to watch "Scandal". Season 3 premieres on Thursday October 3 at 9/10c. If you haven't been watching it I highly suggest you catch up on the past two seasons on Netflix soon!

9. Go to a Pumpkin Patch.

10. Make my Christmas list before November.

I would love to hear from you on what you plan to do this fall! Also, the picture above is from the camping trip I took last year to northern Alabama, in case you missed it check it out here.


Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment