Friday, September 13, 2013

Weekly Favorites

-  Finally getting the Fox Run White Marble Pastry Board that I have been wanting over a few months now. Of course I used it the second it came in to make these Protein Bites (see post below) -
 

- The Aspen Bay Tent Sale started yesterday and last until Saturday at 6pm. This only happens twice a year and it is one of the most wonderful things in the world! This really is like Christmas, their candles are usually $20-$30 but at the tent sale they are marked down to $4-$8. I mean how can you not love that! Okay so I may have gotten carried away and bought 18 candles, I mean that is completely normal right? Alright maybe it is not but I bought some of them to give to certain people for Christmas presents. -
 (a whole warehouse full of candles)


- Getting my September Birchbox this week. These are always a little goody because you never know what is inside. This month had eye shadows, hand lotion, nail polish, and a sample of perfume -
 
 
- As you know I am interning at a Physical Therapy Clinic this semester well I love it but there might be one little problem. The small problem is patients like to bring us sweet treats very often, this week alone there were fresh, hot, glazed donuts, cookies (sugar and chocolate chip), and a carrot cake. This is only a problem because it is very hard to not eat all of it and I cannot even imagine how it will be around Christmas time -
 
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment