Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Ombre Hair Update

The Ombre hairstyle has been spotted on many celebrities. If you are not sure what ombre hair is, well it is basically when it starts out darker at the top and fades to a lighter color at the ends. I have been debating on getting my hair done like this for awhile. The main reason I have been waiting is because I can really only dye my hair in the fall/winter months because if I do it any sooner the sun turns it back to how it was before. In case you didn't already know for the past few years I have been dying my hair dark brown every fall. I am completely obsessed with dark, rich, chocolaty brunette hair. Well, today I am taking the plunge and going for the Ombre trend. Below are examples of the color or overall look that my wonderful hair stylist Sherri is going to be going for! Happy Wednesday!




 
 
P.S. I would like to apologize for being absent for two days. All day Monday I was studying for a big test in my Neural Control of Human Movement class. Then, unfortunately yesterday I was running around my house rushing to get ready for work at 6:30am and ended up breaking my little toe. I have broken this toe before and it will be completely fine just a little painful for right now, but don't you worry though I am back to blogging daily!
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment