Friday, January 18, 2013


Well if you guessed that I would be going to Atlanta this weekend from yesterdays hint then congratulations! This weekend Jay and I will be traveling to Atlanta for some shopping and relaxing. We will be staying at the amazing W Hotel in Atlanta, which I could not be more excited for.
Above, is the wonderfully chic lobby. The rooms are styled in the same theme and I love them so much. Below, is the W's Whiskey Blue Bar, which happens to be a rooftop bar. We cannot wait to get to Atlanta and relax here.

In my post yesterday I mentioned that I would be playing in snow this weekend. I know you are probably thinking snow in Atlanta well there will be some at Stone Mountain Park. Stone Mountain Park which is located about 30 minutes from Atlanta turns into Snow Mountain in the Winter. Jay and I have bought our tickets so we can go snow tubing here. Along with snow tubing they have areas for snowball fights, snow angels, and of course snowmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment