Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lets admit it nobody likes cleaning the bathroom. Well, I have found a new and absolutely clever quick cleaning trick for the shower. I saw this on Pinterest (via) and I cannot believe I had never heard of it before. All you need are the three things in the picture below, most of which are already around your house.
 
First, all you need to do is combine the white vinegar and blue dawn soap together in the scrubber. Then, leave this in the shower and anytime you are in there just take a minute or two to scrub the sides. Before, I used this there was left behind soap scum in the shower that even bleach based bathroom cleaners had not been able to remove. I am so glad that I found this and could not be more happy to share it with you!
 
P.S. You can check out all these different uses for Blue Dawn dish soap. I was surprised by most of these. Click here to see them. Tomorrow will be another great healthy recipe.
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment