Thursday, January 3, 2013


I know everyone is trying to keep their New Year's Resolution to stay fit or get fit this year but that can be challenging when the weather outside is frightful. Even though I live in the South it still gets pretty chilly during the winter especially if you are getting up early for a run. After six years of running track in cold, rainy, and windy winter weather I learned how to dress for it when I go for a run. I figured I would share some of my favorite and reasonably priced cold weather gear. 
Pictured above:
 1. Women's Active Compression Jacket from Old Navy in Retro Violet
2. Gapfit Primaloft Puffer Vest from Gap in Clean Lime
3. Champion C9 Women's Compression Cold Tights from Target
4. Champion C9 Women's Puffer Front Jacket from Target in Blue/Gray
5. GapFit Motion long-sleeve T from Gap in white
6. Champion C9 Women's Tech Touch Gloves from Target
7. Champion C9 Women's Green Marled Headband from Target

Hopefully, these will help everyone stick to those fitness goal for 2013 while still looking chic. See you again tomorrow. Stay Motivated!!


Lots of Love, Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment