Monday, January 14, 2013

Tiffany's



This past weekend I watched the classic movie Breakfast at Tiffany's, which I had never seen before. From the very first seen I fell in love with this movie and especially that floor length black gown. I have always thought Audrey Hepburn was gorgeous but after seeing this movie I am blown away with how beautiful she was throughout the whole movie.





After watching Breakfast at Tiffany's it made me want to get all dressed up. Well, since I would have no where to go all dressed up like that on a Sunday afternoon in Mississippi I decided I would make a collage of my Audrey style. Below, is my Breakfast at Tiffany's look but of course I would pair of it with a chic and gorgeous up do and a red lip.


 
Lastly, I have decided that I will one day have a party that is Breakfast at Tiffany's themed. I think it would be a great 30th birthday party. Let me finish this post by leaving you with my favorite quote from the movie "Anyone who ever gave you confidence, you owe them a lot." Have a fabulous Monday!
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment