Tuesday, January 29, 2013


Since, Jay and I are back to doing our weekly home cooked meal, this past week I made this very easy and healthy dinner. I did not want anything that would take a lot of time to prepare since it had been a long week. I found this recipe via Pinterest and decided to try it. While I may have used two baking dishes all of this can actually be combined into one to make it even easier.

 
Easy Italian Chicken:
 
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
Green Beans
Red New Potatoes
Butter
Italian Seasoning
Salt
Pepper
 
Directions:
 
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wash Chicken, Green Beans, and Red New Potatoes
2. Combine all in one dish or two
3. Season with Italian seasoning, Salt, and Pepper (to taste or sight)
4. Cut up some butter and place it on top
5. Pop it in the oven for one hour
6. Enjoy!!
 
 
P.S. Along with being healthy and easy it is also fairly cheap, which makes it amazing.
 
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment