Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Life Lately

I bet most of you have been thinking that I have abandoned Candy Coated Prada or maybe just traveling to lots of different places, well let me inform you that both are incorrect. I wish I had been vacationing instead of taking two online classes. These classes ended up taking over my whole life and summer. I truthfully didn't have a life other than studying or taking quizzes. On top of taking these classes I was also moving back to Jackson, MS. Well now that they are thankfully over and I am starting to get settled in I can resume my life and get back to blogging. I really did miss blogging and it made me realize just how much I love it and what joy it brings to my life. Therefore in the next few months Candy Coated Prada will be getting a much needed facelift. I am very excited about it and I hope you will love it too! Anyway it is great to be back and I promise I am here to stay! As always thanks for reading!




Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment