Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Fresh Ink

Say hello to Fresh Ink's stationary and gifts store's new employee! That's right I am finally done with school work for a whole year and will be working at this amazing, creative, and colorful store. Right now I am a little unsure of my exact job title but I know it has the title of manager in it. I absolutely love coming into work here because you never know what new things will be arriving! I also love the location on the second floor of Banner Hall because of the big windows that overlook Highland Village that let in the gorgeous morning light. Even though I just started Monday I can tell that this is the right place for me and I am very excited to be working here! Below are some items such as Kate Spade and Lily Pulitzer agendas, Cinco Powell tassels, and Thimblepress Confetti Push Pops that we currently have in the store and online. Be sure to check us out at our website and follow us on Pinterest and instagram.
 
Lots of Love, Natalie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment