Monday, December 9, 2013

A Little Help From My Friends

Hey y'all as you know finals week has started for me which means I am a little crunched for time. Even though I am busy studying I am striving to still continue to post daily during this week. Since, I am busy I have decided to get a little help from a dear friend and coworker. Her name is Jen and she has a FABULOUS blog called Arnold Adventures. She is very clever, fashionable, and Southern! I highly recommend you adding her blog to your daily reading list. Today she is helping me out by being my very first guest post. This is very exciting for me and her so please show her some love and check out the post below! See you back here tomorrow and get ready for something Tacky!
 
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment