Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I had a wonderful dinner with a few girl friends last night. Sushi and catching up there isn't much that is better than that. I also did a little Christmas decoration shopping yesterday. I ended up buying a few things I need for my little Christmas party I will be having and then at Target I found a reindeer that I have been looking for!
The checkout lady thought I was crazy for buying this. She asked me if I liked to hunt. Well, you may think I am crazy too for wanting this but my idea is to put it above the shelf in my living room which serves as a mantle during Christmas time. If you are thinking "will I be leaving it up all year round?" . The answer is no it will just be for Christmas. I will be posting pictures hopefully next week of my house decorated for Christmas so hopefully this little guy will look good and if not then back to Target he goes. Well, I will see you tomorrow and if your like me then you are getting everything ready for Thanksgiving.



Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment