Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Apologies

I am very sorry for not posting for a while. I wish it was because I was busy but unfortunately it was because for some reason my laptop has not been letting me run this site so I have not been able to post. Well now that I am home for the Thanksgiving holiday I will be able to post everyday since there are other computers here that will let me run this site. Anyway, it is so nice being home for the holiday even though it will be pretty busy. Last night, I went to see Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 with my mom. It was nice just having a little relaxing movie night on a Monday night. Tonight, I will be going out to eat with a couple of my girl friends for a little girls night. I will keep you informed about the rest of my week a little later. But before I end this is post I should catch you up on this past weekend! Friday night was Jay's SAE Semi-formal. Well I waited till the last minute to find a dress and ordered one online and had it overnighted and luckily it worked out perfectly!
 
A simple little black dress (LBD) always works for any occasion. I just needed to dress it up with some Kendra Scott earrings, strappy Nina heels, and of course a long winter coat because it was pretty chilly that night.

 
The night was very fun! A lot of dancing with friends! Then, Saturday the Bulldogs played the Arkansas Razorbacks and won 45-14 so it was a good day. Jay and I also got to visit with his aunt and uncle in the junction for a little tailgating since I will not see them for Thanksgiving. To end the weekend, Sunday I finally got my Christmas tree down from my attic and put it up but did not get around to getting the ornaments on it because I decided I might want some new ones to go along with the ones I already have. Which means decoration shopping over the Thanksgiving break! Sunday ended with me cooking dinner for Jay and I and us catching up on three weeks of the show Revolution that we have gotten hooked on. So all and all the weekend was very good and I know this week will be the same! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend too! See you again tomorrow I promise.
 
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie
 


No comments:

Post a Comment