Monday, July 13, 2015

Homemade Orange Sweet Rolls

This past weekend Jay and I went to Cold Water, Mississippi to a friend's cabin. I thought what would be more perfect than some Homemade Orange Sweet Rolls for breakfast Saturday morning. I have had the Pillsbury brand Orange Sweet Rolls but have never tried to make them myself. Well turns out this recipe is not very hard but just a little time consuming since the homemade dough takes two and a half hours to rise but other than that it is fairly quick. An added bonus to this recipe is that you could make these ahead of time and put them in the fridge or freeze them for a few months. These would make a prefect Christmas morning breakfast treat! I hope you decide to try them out. The exact recipe I used can be found here. See you tomorrow! 
P.S. The recipe seems very complicated because there are a lot of steps but that is only because it is very detailed which makes them easy to make. 


Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment